Partner with us
Through a partnership with The For Baby’s Sake Trust, your business can help break the cycle of domestic abuse and give babies the best start in life.
Why be involved?
Domestic abuse has a devastating ripple effect across families, generations and society. The For Baby’s Sake Trust, and our flagship programme For Baby’s Sake , is transforming lives. By supporting The For Baby’s Sake Trust, your business will help us raise awareness of For Baby’s Sake, and fund direct support to babies and families impacted by domestic abuse across the UK.
For Baby’s Sake is encouraging positive outcomes and improved future opportunities for babies and families for generations to come. Our goal is to see the programme embedded in every local area. By supporting The For Baby’s Sake Trust, your business can say, “We helped make it happen.”
The work of The For Baby’s Sake Trust with babies and families within our local communities is at the forefront of social impact. By choosing us as your charity of the year or choosing to sponsor or fundraise for us, your business is demonstrating its meaningful commitment to the Sustainable Development Goals, including supporting good health and wellbeing, gender equality and reduced inequalities. Choosing a charity partnership with The For Baby’s Sake Trust means saying yes to an impactful opportunity for your business to make a big statement about its values and family-centred approach.
We will celebrate our partnership through our social media channels, newsletters, press releases, and crediting across core The For Baby’s Sake Trust publications.
Charity partnership opportunities
We are thrilled to come together with a shared vision: for all babies to be born in safe, loving homes, free from domestic abuse and harm.
Our supporters come from a broad network of businesses and individuals that are committed to making families safer, healthier, and happier. No matter your sponsorship level, your support will change the lives of babies and families across the UK and bring us one step closer to breaking the cycle of domestic abuse.
We will work with you to tailor the relationship for your business. Depending on the level of involvement and support you can provide, this could include:
- Brand exposure and alignment with The For Baby’s Sake Trust, an award-winning charity
- Logo acknowledgement on our website
- Opportunities to share the partnership, and its outcomes, with our shared audiences through social media channels
- Potential to work together on shared campaigns
- Opportunity for your team to volunteer their skills and experience to benefit The For Baby’s Sake Trust
- Access to our Payroll Giving scheme as a great way to match fund your donation through employee giving
- Talks and training from The For Baby’s Sake Trust team (e.g. key note talk or staff training in key areas relating to domestic abuse and trauma-informed parenting)
- Potential to commit your sponsorship to families in your local area
Keen to find out more?
Please reach out to our fundraising team to explore our partnership opportunities. Email email@example.com to get started.